Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is an important underpinning ethos to guide members, staff, and volunteers of AWWQ.
- Align behaviour to AWWQ’s values of honour, friendship, support and advocacy;
- Act with respect, kindness and courtesy with fellow members, Head Office staff and Board Directors;
- Use opportunities to promote the interest, values and objectives of AWWQ;
- Act honestly and comply with the letter and spirit of all relevant laws and this Code of Conduct;
- Act in the best interest of AWWQ, including its members, staff and volunteers;
- Adopt the highest standards of behaviour that protects the reputation of AWWQ;
- Make decisions fairly and objectively;
- Consistently comply with all policies and procedures established by AWWQ;
- Respect the confidentiality of information entrusted in the course of AWWQ duties;
- Use the assets of AWWQ, and its Groups, economically, efficiently and with due care.